Well, now that the stress of my final exam has come and gone I can hopefully resume life as a semi-normal human being. For the enquiring minds who want to know, yeah I passed, and thank God for that. According to my prof it would have been unprecedented for someone to fail the same class 3 times in a row. I ain't here to be a trendsetter, that's for sure, bitches.

In other news, C must be wetting himself right now. The self-proclaimed greedy bastard is working the pub tonite and probably tripping over the tips he's making from the now 15 inning All-Star game. Plus, there's a Magners promo going on, which I canNOT believe I'm missing.

With my exam out of the way, I took a leisurely stroll into SoHo and stopped in the boutique of my favorite jewelry designer of the past year. Tendenza is located at 65 Spring St (btw Lafayette & B'way) and the woman I work with mostly is Zichrini, though sometimes her partner Oren (who looks way creepy) is there. The pieces are very feminine and delicate - they specialize in pendants with tiny diamonds and engravings. I have a couple of pendants from them. I treat myself to a new one every time something major in my life happens, so every piece means something. So this time, I was on my way over to pick up my Carpe Diem pendant which had just recently been engraved on the other side with three simple words: let it be. And I love it.

Plus, the engraving was way cheap - $2/letter and in a handwriting I actually like? Can't beat it.

Walked over to the pub a bit later and hung out with D, C's mate from back home who's now working in the pub two days as daytime bartender and two days as barback. We get along really great and he slides me the happy hour free drink chips that other customers stupidly don't use. I think he's got a warm and fuzzy spot for me in his heart [pants] since I've been a regular face around since his first day working two weeks ago. Brought in a belated birthday cupcake for J which he tried to split with me, but I was kneedeep in the wings plate I was sharing with a friend and couldn't be bothered. Let's face it though - if this doesn't seal the deal with me as #1 bar patron, I don't know what will.

Okay that's not true - blowjobs on slow nights would probably seal the deal better. I'm just not sure it's really kosher to give bj's to more than one bartender at the same pub. Not that any of them are going to ask me, P's beloved girl. Besides, J's getting pussy thrown at him left and right these days although for whatever reason has said he wishes I were around more during his shifts to be a wingwoman/cockblock.

No word from E since Thursday. My decision Re: him is to not do anything, to not contact him at all unless he gets in touch with me. I don't really expect to hear from him anyway until, oh, I don't know, circa when his daughter is leaving? I like him and I am attracted to him, but fuck all, I don't like him enough to go all the way out to Woodside with him. Not yet, at least.

In the meantime, time for me to change my day-old nail polish (I get bored with the color that quickly) and finish watching Billy Elliot. Pre-pub Jamie Bell - what a cutie!

No comments: