Ah the moment every perfume/cologne wearer must dread - finding out your bottle is almost empty.

I've been using Stilla's Jade Blossom for about a year now, interchanged with Estee Lauder's Beautiful, which is clutch and an all-time favorite of mine. But instead of going back to Stilla, I figured, hey, why not experiment and try something
new. But seriously now, why is buying a new perfume as frustrating and nerve-wracking as buying the right pair of jeans, an every-day shoulder bag or a new apartment.

I walked into Sephora today and a very kind saleslady offered me samples of 3 very different scents. I have no patience and I want to try to purchase a new one tomorrow. My current plan includes asking the copious readers of this blog for help, as well as just spraying it on myself and asking friends what they think.

Somehow, I think the latter will be more successful.


No comments: